Every successful person has a story. And if you listen closely, their stories have a common thread. They typically involve a huge, unsurmountable obstacle. Using resources they never knew they had, against all odds, they managed to overcome that situation and turn it around. It didn’t matter what the obstacle was — could have been their childhood, tragedy, debt, health — they had a compelling reason to get out of it. They had a huge “why” that needed a breakthrough.
You’re hungry for something, you’re at that same place in your life. You’re facing an obstacle — could be finances, health, whatever. You want something more for yourself, a better life, a bigger destiny but the world around us isn’t getting any easier, more peaceful or less challenging. The thing to remember is, like the successful heroes who came before us, they stood at the cusp of greatness and they found a way. They found a way to be better, do more, and change their circumstances. They discovered a truth — bigger the “why”, the easier the “how”.
You can’t make that change until you really know what’s influencing and driving you. The good news? The excuses you use, the stories you tell yourself, and the bad habits you have — are all within your power to change! If you want it bad enough, you will find the “how”, the resources you need to get what you want.
If there’s a problem in your life right now, perhaps this simple exercise can help you on your way to find greater clarity in your situation.
Find the Symptoms
* What’s not working?
* What do you want to change?
Examine the Cause
* What are the underlying causes?
* What’s stopping you from fixing this?
Describe the Outcomes
* What do you want instead of the problem?
* Where do you want to end up?
Visualize the Effects
* What will it do for you if you attain your goal?
* How will reaching your outcome change things?
Explore your Resources
* What skills/money/equipment/contacts do you have that will help you to solve your problem?
* Have you faced a problem like this before? How did you solve it?
Finding the way out of our situation starts when we look at the resources we have and start to use them. That’s the beginning of how we change. Then we need to make a decision and take massive action to effect that change. When our “shoulds” become “musts”, when our doubts become resolve, and our procrastination becomes purpose.
Of course, not everyone has the tenacity to will themselves to change on their own. Some of us need that extra bit of help, people who support us through the radical change we want, to push us over the “tipping point”. There’s a ton of tools at our disposal and one of them is Unleash the Power Within.
With Anthony Robbins as your coach, you’ll discover how to transform your limiting beliefs, adding new meaning and depth to your life. This is more than just another new program–it’s a whole new vision. In Unleash the Power Within Tony shows you how to live your life not not by chance, but by design. You’ll learn to:
– Break old patterns and destroy limiting beliefs
– Become a decisive person who takes massive, intelligent action
– Condition yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically to create staggering results
– Find and develop your strategy of success
– Have more confidence and self-esteem
– Develop new communication skills
– Generate more passion and enthusiasm
– Become aware of the higher purpose for your life
– Discover what drives you and what holds you back